This post might as well be named “How my 5th graders feed my inner narcissist on a daily basis.”
My 5th graders are hilarious. More on them another day. Today they decided to make an “official” test to join the Ms. McCormick Fan Club. I told them about how I was unable to join the pierced ears club in 3rd grade and I am still slightly traumatized. I would not want my lovely students to suffer the same fate. They promised a study guide to anyone who requested one.
Here is the “test.” (Updated 6/1 with the MC answers)
- What are Ms. McCormick’s favorite colors?
- a. blue and black
- b. pink and glitter
- c. white and gold
- d. yellow, pink, and glitter
- What is Ms. McCormick’s favorite math company? (this one caused quite a stir, I’ll have you know…)
- a. desmos
- b. mathalicious
- c. with math i can
- d. envision
- What is Ms. McCormick’s favorite subject? Explain how you know.
- What does Ms. McCormick wear every day? (controversial… correct answer is really secret answer e. dress and cardigan)
- a. cardigan and a skirt
- b. cardigan and a pair of shorts
- c. a dress
- d. a wig
- What does Ms. McCormick eat for lunch every day?
- a. bread and lettuce
- b. pizza
- c. bread and condiments
- d. jello
- What is Ms. McCormick’s goal in life?
- a. be a contestant on Chopped
- b. be a cartoonist
- c. work at Jamba Juice
- d. be a barista
- e. be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars
They used my tale of the 3rd grade club exclusion for extra credit –
What grade was Ms. McCormick excluded from the pierced ears club? What word did she use to describe it?
- a. 3rd and gross
- b. 5th and traumatizing
- c. 2nd and yucky
- d. 8th and amazing
- e. 3rd and traumatizing
- f. 4th and kind
Care to join the club? What do you think? 😛